Welcome to the red jacket society
The Red Jacket Society is a growing community of philanthropic leaders and families who believe in the power of the City Year jacket to help students and schools succeed.
Worn by more than 27,500 idealistic young adults over the past three decades in addition to more than 3,000 current City Year AmeriCorps members, the City Year jacket is a powerful symbol of idealism that brings hope, inspiration, caring and support to hundreds of thousands of students in more than 325 schools across the country each year.
Helping thousands more students graduate high school, ready for college and career, requires a dynamic network of champions and leaders – including the Red Jacket Society. We need people who believe that every child has potential, that we all benefit when our students succeed, and that more children deserve the personalized supports provided by City Year AmeriCorps members, who serve as tutors, mentors and role models in hundreds of our nation’s highest-need schools.
We need you.
RED JACKET SOCIETY ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
In 2017, there are nearly 500 Red Jacket Society members, representing a network of philanthropic leaders who support City Year’s work across the United States.
You can become a part of this exclusive community of donors with an annual gift starting at $10,000, which helps support one City Year AmeriCorps member during their year of service.
Platinum – $100,000
Gold – $50,000
Silver – $25,000
Bronze – $10,000
- A City Year jacket (with support for three consecutive years or a multi-year pledge)
- Special invitations to local and national events
- Personalized updates from a City Year AmeriCorps Ambassador
- Recognition in national and local City Year materials
- Quarterly Red Jacket Society communications
- Exclusive opportunities to visit schools and see City Year AmeriCorps members in action
- Volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to engage with a specific City Year Team. Platinum Supporter Patch on team members' jackets (Platinum Only)
For more information about the Red Jacket Society, please contact Nina Barker Blain, Senior Director, National Major Gifts at firstname.lastname@example.org